The Made in Brazil Kimono is back and features a light neon green/orange woven labels and embroideries. The top is made of lightweight 415-gram pearl weave material and the pants are 10 oz. cotton.
The top showcases our trademark A&P Mark logo embroidered on the upper right sleeve. The placement of our maze lettering patchwork remains the same; reading Albino on the left shoulder, A&P on the upper back and bottom of the lapel, and Albino and Preto on the sides of the pants. The drawstring is black in both colours and comes with a tote bag to make it complete.
Made in BRAZIL
- Top: 415 Gram Pearl Weave
- Bottom: 10oz cotton
- Colour: Black with light neon green and orange accents
- Traditional draw loop and drawcord pants
Things to keep in mind during sale:
- Customers who choose the incorrect shipping method and/or request a change in address will cause a delay in processing their order and/or be subject to cancellation.
- International customers are responsible for all duties and taxes imposed by customs. We cannot devalue the cost of a purchase.
- Reselling Albino & Preto merchandise of commercial websites, private websites, and /or other resell channels is prohibited.
- Disclaimer: Our made in Brazil Kimonos have a more tapered fit compared to our made in Pakistan Kimono. If you prefer a looser fit, your best option is to size up